Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Fishes and Coral

Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying the tennis, even if you are not a fan you have to agree that this year's Wimbledon has thrown up all sorts of surprises.

I have another thank you card to show you today, I really do make other cards as well, and will be show casing more of them very soon. Here is today's card:

 
I've used Clarity Tropical Fish 3 and Clarity Coral. Using Clarity's Theuva card I stamped the fish in Adirondack Black, masked it with a post-it note and then stamped the coral in Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral. I then coloured the image using a selection of Stampin' Up! marker pens.
 
 
I used the large Thank You stamp from Clarity and stamped it in Adirondack Black. Theuva card was then layered onto Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral card before being mounted on a card base from my stash.
 
 
I have a number of ideas for these stamps which I hope to be able to show at some point. I don't seem to have a great deal of time for stamping at the moment and with a stack of ideas to get through it is quite frustrating. I hope to be able to remedy the situation somewhat this weekend.
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
Angela
 
Ingredients
 
Stamps: Clarity Tropical Fish 3, Coral, Large Thank You
Ink: Adirondack Black, Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral
Card: Clarity Theuva Card, Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral
Other: Selection of Stampin' Up! Markers, card base
 

No comments:

Post a Comment