Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Secret Garden Birthday

One of the things I like about making my own cards is the plethora of stuff available for me to use. This does have it's down side sometimes as there is always something new to try out and at times you just have to say no and keep the credit card firmly tucked away.

Today's card doesn't have that much stamping on it making use of embossing and die cutting.



Yes I've used a white, grey and yellow combination again. I promise that not all my cards use these colours, I just really like the way these three work together. My favourite colour is actually blue! The basic grey card has been cut with a Spellbinders die, as has the whisper white card layered onto it. This has then be embossed using an A4 Creative Expressions embossing folder.


I used one of the elements in the Stampin' Up' Secret Garden set to stamp the flowers in daffodil delight, which were then die cut using the Secret Garden framelits dies. The leaves were cut from daffodil delight cardstock  using another of the Secret Gardens framelits die. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! Made for You set and has been die cut using one of the Spellbinders Die D-lites labels. Before removing the sentiment from the die, I inked around the edge with daffodil delight.

I think the card has a lovely fresh look about it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Angela


Ingredients

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Secret Garden, Made for You
Ink: Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight
Card: Card blank from stock; Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight
Other: Spellbinders Dies, Creative Expressions A4 folder

No comments:

Post a Comment