Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Everything Eleanor is Bloomin' Marvellous



Hi everyone. As I write this post there is a lot of snow outside, and it is cold. All the more reason to stay inside and craft! Today I have a card to show you that combines two stamp sets.


This card uses some of the stamps from Everything Eleanor, a really lovely set, with a sneak peek of some of Bloomin' Marvellous. The idea was from a card I made with my up-liner quite a while ago. I've made the base from Perfect Plum card, which has been stamped with the flourish from Everything Eleanor, in Perfect Plum ink. I've then layered Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla card. The Very Vanilla has been stamped with two more stamps from Everything Eleanor in Crumb Cake and Perfect Plum, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to ensure they are in the right position. Here is a close up of the centre piece:


I punched a 1-3/4" scalloped circle from Pink Pirouette Card. On a piece of Very Vanilla I've stamped the flower from Bloomin' Marvellous in Pink Pirouette, and then over stamped it with one of the sentiments from the same set, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement. I then punched a 1-3/8" circle which sits perfectly within the scalloped circle. The finished piece was then mounted on to the card using dimensionals. I love this sentiment as it can be used for many occasions.

To make this card you will need:

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor, Bloomin' Marvellous
Ink: Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
Card: Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Other: 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch, dimensionals

See you soon


Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment